Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A girl that changed me.

She was so important that I spent days preparing unique presents for her just to make her happy.
She was so important that I knew that I am not financial stable enough for her and I headed to the path of investment.
She was so important that I trained hours in gym every week just to create one more extra reasons for her to come back to me.
She was so important that I spent months and months waiting for miracle that she will come back to my side.
She was so important that I even spent times on seduction studies just to create more attraction between us.

Thank girl. For motivated me indirectly and makes me as Awesome as today!
Now, I need you no more. Cause I am awesome in all the ways I wanted to be.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting.I like the sincerity.
    Check your email (shaneyeap@live.com.my) for a message from far away.
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete